Skip to main content

By the way, I was not wrong, either

     Pertaining to the previous post which is pertaining to my 2014 book The Semantolkino'hara and Its Applications: The Eschaton, Musicology, and the Name of God, I was never actually wrong in the first place. When it comes to the analysis in the book, I am not in error in what I said. Actually, come to think of it, there was MORE discovered since then, in regards to the analysis in the book's contents, which has not been written about yet- and that material blows my mind as to how not wrong I am.  As I said in the book, the basic tone rows in question are like a "production drive" where most of what people try with it, if their efforts are from intuition, is going to actually work, and will not actually fail. I only touched the tip of the iceberg in the book as to all the possible applications.
     So if people were hoping that after a long time off, through prayer and meditation, that I would come to my senses and realize that I was making some kind of big mistake, those people will be fairly well disappointed to hear that I am now only more certain and sure as to the original assertions there, due to further findings and developments.
   To give people some news about it here, I am developing the aural skills material derived from the original experiments, and it will be a program people can take to develop perfect pitch. There is no need, however, to mention the other so-called "contributors," unless they absolutely want to be mentioned. The new project pertaining to this is only an aural skills class after all, not an analysis or autobiography. There will be no need to throw people's names around.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Personality Types and the Fall of Man Argument

   There will be some who will want to say that I was being illogical or unbiblical when I wrote the post about how personality differences get misunderstood.  Their argument is basically that differing personalities are a consequence of the Fall of Man- a consequence of the DNA getting disordered.  Therefore, they will say, that people who don't fit the "perfect personality" are sinful. God created one man, they will say, with a perfect personality (Adam).  In truth, they can cite Adam, Eve, and Jesus.  That argument is not correct, and I will stand my ground on this.    The reason why they are not correct is because they are making the unwarranted assumption all of Adam's descendants would have had the same personality had the Fall never happened. I can say with a fair degree of certainty that had the Fall never happened, there would have been different kinds of people with different personalities, it just would have been a more perfect world. ...

Going Against One's Word or Breaking Vows

    Inherent in the problem having to do with breaking a vow that one has previously made (from a Biblical point of view) is the classic distinction between "law" and "grace" which is talked about a great in the writings of Paul. It is not advisable to make a vow (Matthew 5:34-35), or to break a vow (Matthew 5:33), obviously because of the strict justice of God and His righteous standard. However, to think that a vow made foolishly, rashly, in error, while intoxicated, poisoned, mentally compromised, etc, must always be observed forever, is not only a wrong way or practice for being too legalistic, it would practically be heresy because one would be ignoring what Jesus Christ accomplished on the cross. The sacrifice of Jesus on the cross does away with the ceremonial ordinances of the Old Testament by fulfilling them, bringing them to completion in the bringing of a new covenant in Him. Well guess what? In the Old Testament ceremonial ordinances the Jews had a way t...

We Have Freedom of Speech, right?

   How come everyone seems so afraid to speak against the real politik in our country? We used to have lively political discussion and dissent, and now people with minority opinions seem scoffed at and outcast. This is a bad trend, don't go in that way. The first amendment was set up with one of the intentions being that people would be able to criticize those in charge. It is unbelievable that people could say that a scenario happened like Pearl Jams' "Dissident" describes, and these things happen on American soil?    The 1992 Presidential election is something to look to consider the way things used to be. Third party independent candidate Ross Perot was considered as having equal weight as the two other candidates. There was a strong freedom of the thought in the political spectrum. Perot's money went a long way for him. All things considered, though, billionaires still exist. Where are the Ross Perots of our time, then, who are not afraid to jump in and shake...